QR code does not work!

Dear Development Team,

First, I want to say Thanks you for your great apps. 

I'm using Motorola Milestone - Android v2.3.7 - ROM CM7. I can login by passcode but cannot by QR code.

When I scan the QR code on web.airdroid.com, it' Successful and Connecting... then nothing happens. 

Could you pls help me to fix this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Comments

• @DzungDang Would you please specify your desktop OS and web browser? And do you have same issue with any other browser, say, Chrome or Safari?  
  • Hi Ryan,

Sorry for late reply but I can't login by FB (displaying an error window when I choose login by FB)

I encounter QR code issue with Google Chrome (v18.0.1025.168).

With IE (v9.0.8112.16421) and Firefox (v12.0), the webpage (web.airdroid.com) display nothing.

With Safari (v5.1.5), the webpage does not display QR code.

I'm using Windows 7.

Hope this help!

Regards,
  • Same issue, Mac OSX 10.7.4, with Safari 5.1.6.
  • @Dzung @RdWing We've made some improvement to the login page. Please help check if the issue remains. Thanks!
  • Everything is great now,

Thank Ryan and Dev team very much!
  • On Asus TF200T (Android 4) the camara for QR doesn't works.
  • Nothing on the TF300T either - the camera doesn't seem to activate at all, it's just black
  • Hi

I have the same issue. Can read the code but keeps sayng code s wrong.

I use galaxy note 2 , windows 7 x64, chrome ie and firefox all same. Windows and applications are (browsers) updated. Also note 2 uses stock rom.

Any help
    ?
  • I currently have 2 ASUS Transformer TF300T. Both exact same models with the same specs. Both recently updated and reset to factory settings and both rear camera works fine, however only one of them would activate the rear camera to scan the QR code whereas the other one is just a blank screen. 

I believe it's just a matter of the software recognising the rear camera and activating it. Any advice on how to enable it would be helpful.
  • The same problem, Android  4.1.1.,  ViewSonic  VB100a pro
  • edited May 2013
    Logging in via QR-Code doesn't work for me either... I don't have an account and i don't want to use one on this system. I use Windows XP Professional. My phone is an HTC Desire.

When trying to log in, this is what happens:
    1.) I open the airdroid-page
    2.) I click on "Scan QR Code" on my cell phone
    3.) I scan the code
    4.) My cell phone tells me: "Success. Connecting..."
    5.) On the Airdroid page the QR-Code disappears and nothing else happens...

I have attached a screenshot for you to see.

• i have a macbook air. i cannot not get the webpage to load. when i go on the webpage the screen is blank. my phone is connected but i don't see anything how the laptop. please help

ps i have a gal s3
  • I have similar problem, the QR code just looks like the chain/lock pic as in morgalay's post, both in Safari and Firefox on my iMac. I am also having problem with Chome as well, when I try to go to web.airdroid.com, it stucks at 0% all the time, on every machine that I use, both PCs and Macs. Any idea? Someone else claim that clearing the cache and cookies of Chrome helps, but it didn't work for me.
    • I had the same problem, it was because I was connected with a PROXY, try disable it (it works for me)...  so, I configured it again and now everything is working great
      --------------------------------------
      In response to: morgalay 
      Logging in via QR-Code doesn't work for me either... I don't have an account and i don't want to use one on this system. I use Windows XP Professional. My phone is an HTC Desire.

When trying to log in, this is what happens:
      1.) I open the airdroid-page
      2.) I click on "Scan QR Code" on my cell phone
      3.) I scan the code
      4.) My cell phone tells me: "Success. Connecting..."
      5.) On the Airdroid page the QR-Code disappears and nothing else happens...

I have attached a screenshot for you to see.

• I have the same problem. The page loads but not the QR Code.
    From home is ok, but from the office I cannot see the QR Code, and see the "link' icon.
    There is no proxy settings... i tried with IE, Chrome and Firefox and its the same. In the two cases the OS is windows 7.

• I am having the same problem and its not working with Chrome and Firefox. I can only access the lite version. I cannot even scan the QR code. OS is windows 7 and Phone is galaxy note 3

Thanks
  • Hi nkoladoo,

Have you use VPN or proxy?

The QR Code is not showing when you open web.airdroid.com? Or it shows, but when you scan it, it will turn into a "link" icon?
  • I realised that the problem lies with my office network. It looks to me that they manage to block the QR code from loading. When I try web.airdroid.com at home, no such problem occurs.