• This version not working with Go SMS Pro in the same time... i mean i didn't got any information from my sms client, about new sms...
  • I'm having the same issue with Go SMS Pro, I think.  Every time I send a SMS text, it has a little red exclamation mark on it in the web interface, and a yellow triangle sign in the chat window on the phone.  If I press the yellow triangle, it removes the message from the screen, puts it back into the composing area, and THEN if I hit send from the phone it will send out correctly.  Weird!
  • I remember having problems with GoSMSPro in the last version of AirDroid when trying to send messages that were close to or over the 160 character limit that some phones/services have. Currently, I'm using the stock Messaging app and haven't had any issues so far! I'm thinking it's a GoSMSPro thing. =\
  • I haven't got this problem in old version AirDroid, but NOW...
  • I have a another problem: when i try to send a message, the mobile phone freezes and i need to put out the battery.
  • Seems like the new version conflicts with GoSMSPro. We are looking into this and trying to make improvement. Thanks for the feedbacks. Stay tuned.
  • Just to add to the conversation, my GoSMS Pro crashes also. It seems to be more so when I am messaging a contact with a LOT of texts (people I text a lot). Hope this helps.
  • Any update on this? I have a similar issue where the text makes it to the GoSMS app but it never sends.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged